cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make payment using Visa Debit

epdls
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I cannot make payment using Visa Debit (from TD).

When I try, it just gives me the message that It has Failed, and try again using different Car.

Anyone else having similar issue? 

3 REPLIES 3

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Cezfire wrote:

I am assuming that the problem is due that I have my card already registered with my wife's autopay option.

@CezfireTwice should not be an issue. There are other members at public mobile that have successfully register one card to multiple accounts at the same time. Are you making sure to use the name on the card, not the PM customer account name?

Cezfire
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having a very similar issue. I try writing my order with my visa debit from RBC. I get the error message that I should contact my bank, which I have and they say it has nothing to do with them. 

I am assuming that the problem is due that I have my card already registered with my wife's autopay option.

But I definitely suggest you call your bank just to make sure there is nothing wrong with the card. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@epdls Try adding the visa debit card by using the private/incognito browsing mode.

If that fails, you can purchase Public Mobile vouchers form retail stores (RCSS, Canadian Tire, Shoppers, Gas stations, wow mobile, LD, etc.)  or online at recharge.com. 

Need Help? Let's chat.