cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Cannot make outgoing calls or receive calls

@HarveyW I'd suggest messaging @Moderator_Team again if they haven't messaged you back yet if it has been past 48 hours. I'm sorry that you are dissatisfied with your service being a new Public Mobile customer, but it will be rectified by a moderator. 

Thanks, just did. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m pretty sure that you need to register the SIM card numbers to have your plan fully operational that’s why it would give you that message  sign in to your account and add it. Then it should be activated 

I've done that and it was working for at least 10 days. Then after that I keep getting the msg that I don't have a L/D plan on my account.  I'm on the $15.  Still waiting for the moderator...this is day 3.

The only thing I can say about not being able to make any outgoing calls is that perhaps you exceeded the 100 minutes before your 30 days was up. But I would message @Moderator_Team again & they will get back to you. My experience with them has been great!

Thanks but that could be it as I rec'd a msg saying that I have 10 mins. left.

I get the PM recording to pay my bill, cancel autopay, etc.  

Mayor / Maire

@roxanne-michael wrote:

I get the PM recording to pay my bill, cancel autopay, etc.  

@roxanne-michael   Good that means that the plan is active.

While you are waiting for moderator, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

I just purchased 200 mins. For $8.00 and am now able to make outgoing calls.  So...is this a ploy for us to purchase long distance when don't need it?  

Harvey - I can empathize.  I messaged the moderators on May 11 - this is day 4.  Still no service whatsoever and no reply.  I messaged again today. 

I had a working phone from February to May, so my SIM was fully activated and it should not be a problem with my account.  I am on Autopay.  I topped up anyway in case it was a problem with my credit card - that was not the problem.  I did not exceed my minutes or texts, as I have unlimited calling and make relatively few calls.  Is there a way to tag a message to the moderators as "urgent", besides the subject heading?

I'll try the lost/stolen phone trick....