cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make calls or text

Daluz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys I'm having some issues.my plan did not auto renew by itself for some reason so I went manually changed the card and its looks all good on the site but I cannot make or receive any calls and texts can someone help me 

7 REPLIES 7

ryanlavoie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

same here hope they can help fix it

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Daluz wrote:

Hey guys do I have private messaged the moderator team twice since last night and still have not heard back it's been 2 days without phone why isn't the moderator team doing anything? 

The mods are busy right now.

Daluz

Hey guys do I have private messaged the moderator team twice since last night and still have not heard back it's been 2 days without phone why isn't the moderator team doing anything? 

tazzy_s

You may need to wait for the payment to clear if there was a discrepance in the billing if all else checks out.

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Daluz wrote:

Hey account is active ,phone has been restarted but still nothing I just contacted the moderator team thank u

Good luck!

Daluz

Hey account is active ,phone has been restarted but still nothing I just contacted the moderator team thank u

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Did you restart your device?

If so, and it still doesn't work, check if your account is ACTIVE on the My Account page.

If so, and it still doesn't work, you need to ask a moderator.

If this solves your question, please select my reply as Solution!

Need Help? Let's chat.