cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make call

zhanghao_1st
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Try to call a local number which has been called successfully many times. The automatic voice says I don’t have a long distance plan. 

12 REPLIES 12

@cathyhansen wrote:

how do i get help to fix this problem? I have tried every conceivable combination to get it to work... I even put another 25 dollars on the plan and still no service

How about answering a few questions.

What phone do you have?

Does anything work?

Calling out and in?

Text out and in?

Data?

What steps have you tried on your own?

Rebooting phone?

Resetting network settings?

Removing sim card and reinserting?

When you log into self serve account what does the status say?

Does it give you a payment due date of 1969??? This has been an issue since yesterday.

Is there a balance still in your account?

cathyhansen

how do i message the moderator?

cathyhansen

how do i get help to fix this problem? I have tried every conceivable combination to get it to work... I even put another 25 dollars on the plan and still no service

cathyhansen

what did you do to fix the problem?

zhanghao_1st

Yes! I checked my account and found I had ran out of minutes. I purchased the add-on and that solved the problem. Thanks a lot!

@zhanghao_1st wrote:

Hi, 

Thank you for asking. I’m on 30-day plan. I called 612. It just told me my next AutoPay date and account balance.

@zhanghao_1st  If you are on a limited calling plan ($10 or old $15 plan) then it is possible that you ran out of minutes. To check access your selfserve account online and check to see if your minutes counter is displaying on the first page. If not, best to purchase a 500 minute add-on for $5.00 to get back up and running.

zhanghao_1st

Hi, 

Thank you for asking. I’m on 30-day plan. I called 612. It just told me my next AutoPay date and account balance.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@zhanghao_1st wrote:

Try to call a local number which has been called successfully many times. The automatic voice says I don’t have a long distance plan. 

@zhanghao_1st  What happens when you dial 611? Is you account acctive? What plan are you on? 

@zhanghao_1st wrote:

Try to call local numbers which had been called successfully many times. The automatic voice says I don’t have a long distance plan. 

Then tried to use other phone to call myself, then gotten transferred to a voicemail automatically.

What plan are you on?  If limited minutes have you used them all up.  If on unlimited calling is it near your renewal date?  Can you see the status of your account in the self serve area

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hobbit12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, just adding on to the reply above. Message the moderator as mentioned, but don't expect a super speedy reply. There seems to be a lot of people with your problem. There are also many community posts related to your issue, so I would check out those and try the suggested solutions.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@zhanghao_1st wrote:

Is it just that number?  Can you make other outgoing calls?  What if you dial 1 first will the call  go through?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

zhanghao_1st

Try to call local numbers which had been called successfully many times. The automatic voice says I don’t have a long distance plan. 

Then tried to use other phone to call myself, then gotten transferred to a voicemail automatically.

Need Help? Let's chat.