cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to self serve

jadencollins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i tried logging into the self serve menu and it wouldnt allow me to rest my password. It kept saying i had provided an invalid email. So i tried setting up self serve using the same email and it said i was already registered for self serve ?? I have chatted with the SIMon and i have created tickets and they have never been sent to my email. I have checked the spam folder / junk etc. Has anyone else had this issue and  what can be done about it.. thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: removed e-mail address

5 REPLIES 5

@jadencollins wrote:

Thats not a solution!!! 

Click the three dots to remove my personal information...when I click the 3 dots there's nothing saying remove personal information.. the solution is more confusing!! Absolutely no help at all!! 

@jadencollins 

Were you able to access your self service account eventually with moderator help?

As for giving a solution, did you personally give that solution and want to change it?  If the original poster does not return after a while and give a solution, sometimes one of the oracles will award a solution to one of the posters.  If you want to change the solution or remove it, let us know and we can edit the post.  

jadencollins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thats not a solution!!! 

Click the three dots to remove my personal information...when I click the 3 dots there's nothing saying remove personal information.. the solution is more confusing!! Absolutely no help at all!! 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@jadencollins wrote:

i tried logging into the self serve menu and it wouldnt allow me to rest my password. It kept saying i had provided an invalid email. So i tried setting up self serve using the same email and it said i was already registered for self serve ?? I have chatted with the SIMon and i have created tickets and they have never been sent to my email. I have checked the spam folder / junk etc. Has anyone else had this issue and  what can be done about it.. thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi @jadencollins please click the 3dots at the top right corner of your post and remove your personal info.  @computergeek541 please help.

Nice to hear that you already created a ticket to the Moderator Team.  Expect a reply within 2-48 hrs.  The moderators do not reply by email.  Please keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up... that would be the moderator's reply.

I hope this helps

RosieR

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jadencollins wrote:

i tried logging into the self serve menu and it wouldnt allow me to rest my password. It kept saying i had provided an invalid email. So i tried setting up self serve using the same email and it said i was already registered for self serve ?? I have chatted with the SIMon and i have created tickets and they have never been sent to my email. I have checked the spam folder / junk etc. Has anyone else had this issue and  what can be done about it

When you set up tickets to PM Moderators for account assistance, the responses show under the little envelope icon to the upper right (between your avatar and the bell symbol) when you're logged into your Community account.  You'll see a number on the envelope representing the number of unread messages.  Please check there.

When you say "they have never been sent to (your) email", I suspect you mean you have e-mail notification setup through your Community account so that when something is available from your Community account, you can get notified by e-mail.  Please just focus on the envelope icon in upper right of Community account for responses from the Moderator.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove any personal information by clicking on the three dots.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.