cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login and have no data - please help

rmull
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I still cannot login and am hoping to do so before my first month runs out.

Also data is NOT WORKING on my phone even though I'm paying for it.

Could really use a live chat or talk to someone to sort this out before I go back to my old provider.

6 REPLIES 6

@rmull wrote:

I have edited the APN settings, thank you.

I turned off my wifi and I think my data is now working.  Real test will be when I'm out of wifi range.  Is there a quick way to check data usage from my phone without logging in to publicmobile (because I'm unable to do that thus far)?

@rmull  You can dial 611 from your phone and follow the prompts. I think 3 is for add-on usage but you will need your PIN number to access the information.

If you can't login to selfserve then best to submit a ticke to PM for help. Maybe you typed your email incorrectly during activation. 

To submit a ticket do the following:

simon.PNG

If you are still having a problem then try submitting a ticket directly as follows:

stpm-new.png

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

rmull

I have edited the APN settings, thank you.

I turned off my wifi and I think my data is now working.  Real test will be when I'm out of wifi range.  Is there a quick way to check data usage from my phone without logging in to publicmobile (because I'm unable to do that thus far)?

rmull

It says I have already registered so I cannot login....which also means I cannot check my data.

Montrealpost
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Your data problem sounds more like APN issue, check following and see if it helps:

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile

Please do have your online account fixed soon, then claim your Christmas presents of 1GB+400LD min. before midnight 25/12.  If u cannot fix online account in next few hours, private message moderator ASAP.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

rooster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As mentioned, you must register here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Perhaps your data was stopped? When you login, you'll know.

If it shows your data as working, then we look into other things, like APN settings on your phone.

Let us know,

best,

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@rmull wrote:

I still cannot login and am hoping to do so before my first month runs out.

Also data is NOT WORKING on my phone even though I'm paying for it.

Could really use a live chat or talk to someone to sort this out before I go back to my old provider.

@rmull Click here to register your selfserve account. What plan are you on?

Need Help? Let's chat.