cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into my account

johnehward
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The setting up of my account did not appear to complete correctly -- the icon spun for several minutes and then timed out.  Happily my credit card was debited the correct amount and my iPhone seems to work correctly with the new SIM card and phone number. I never received a welcome email with the account number in the header as I have been lead to expect.

The worst problem is I can't log in to my account because it won't recognize the email address I used when setting it up. I've been getting emails from Public Mobile to that email address (dealing with autopay and how to have questions answered), so the address you have must be correct. Also I've registered with the community but have found no solutions to my problem in that forum.

It is not a matter of browsers or cookies since my wife is able to log in to her account on the same computer i've been using with no problems.  Also it is not a password problem because when I click the forgot passwork link and I enter my email address twice, the response is that the email address is not recognized.

Please help me get access to my account to I can set up autopay and please get the welcome email sent to my email address.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try using a different browser and incongnito mode.  Also clear your cache.  Sometimes if you wait and try logging into the portal during offpeak hours.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@johnehward firstly how can you say you haven't found a solution to your issue in the community when this is your first post here? if you would like here is a link to a moderator to you from the community Smiley Happy https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@johnehward wrote:

The setting up of my account did not appear to complete correctly -- the icon spun for several minutes and then timed out.  Happily my credit card was debited the correct amount and my iPhone seems to work correctly with the new SIM card and phone number. I never received a welcome email with the account number in the header as I have been lead to expect.

The worst problem is I can't log in to my account because it won't recognize the email address I used when setting it up. I've been getting emails from Public Mobile to that email address (dealing with autopay and how to have questions answered), so the address you have must be correct. Also I've registered with the community but have found no solutions to my problem in that forum.

It is not a matter of browsers or cookies since my wife is able to log in to her account on the same computer i've been using with no problems.  Also it is not a password problem because when I click the forgot passwork link and I enter my email address twice, the response is that the email address is not recognized.

Please help me get access to my account to I can set up autopay and please get the welcome email sent to my email address.

Thanks!

Contact moderator team for your log in email issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.