cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot activate chip

Berentvledder
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried to activate my chip twice now and it went to a 404 error screen after inserting my data for my  number transfer. why is it doing this this is not a good start

4 REPLIES 4

Yes and yes and yes but you must wait at least one hour between attempting to activate your account so the page can reset. Otherwise you will continue to get error messages. Patience is key don't rush, don't double click....follow everyone before me's advice.  Read the help articles on activation so you know what to expect. Most ports are successful especially telus and bell numbers. But yes koodo prepaid, pc mobile, landline and internet phone numbers you must take a temp number to facilitate a trouble free port and  still have service while waiting for completion. One more note if you set up auto pay your credit card address much match perfectly. Don't use 

apt #, don't put a space in the middle of the postal code. Use a copy of your statement that came in the mail.  Ok got it?!! Are you ready? Set......Go!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Clearing caches and incognito mode often seem to help. 

@Berentvledder   pick a new number and after everything works then go back in your new account and port the number in like @iliketotalk said!   If it's a Koodo prepaid or pc mobile you'll need to message the moderator_team for help with the port.  All others you should be able to port from your self serve account 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Berentvledder hi it is suggested by many to take a number first until you complete your sign up and make sure all is working and then port your number in your self serve that you create make sure your old account is active till port is complete good luck 

Need Help? Let's chat.