cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access Self Service

ThomasA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Signed up for three months yesterday (2/16/2016) and have not been able to access the Self Service site. I neglected to create a community account at that time, so I emailed a support request (#2831-3650).

When I go to the password reset option, the password reset window give me the error "Sorry, we're unable to verify your email address". I did receive a confirmation email, and currently my phone is reading my old Telus SIM card as "Unregistered" and the Public Mobile card as "Unregistered" so I'm assuming it's going through the porting process. Ultimately, wanting to get into the self service account to confirm.

Thanks,

Thomas

8 REPLIES 8

trealika
I cannot log into my account nor create a new one.
When I try the website says that my email and phone number are invalid.

J_2018

When you're logged into your account, on the top right (below My Account) there's a mail icon. Click on that and it will let you PM. 

trealika

how do you send a private message to someone who can help access your account?

I cannot access or create an account. the website says both my email and phone number are invalid. I cannot buy more credit because I don't have a credit card registered.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @ThomasA

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

I will wait for your private message 🙂 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ThomasA

Thank you! I've messaged her.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

MODs will fix this quickly for you...

As others have mentioned, you may want to send a priviate message with your correct email address as you'll be asked for that right away...

@Shazia_K will hook you up in no time....

rkreddyb4u
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

should be a quick one to fix

rkreddyb4u
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

please prive message to Mod team @Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.