cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Click Continue to Set up SIM

DrieKay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t click the continue button to finish setting up my SIM and get the plan set up either. I was told to speak to so moderator but not shore who that is 😔

5 REPLIES 5

@DrieKay wrote:

I cannot get past the setting up of the sim page. That’s my biggest issue. The continue button is hidden under some text 

@DrieKay  Try switching browsers. You need to wait ~hour between activation attempts so that the last session lock clears.

If you are still having issues submit a ticket to PM. To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@DrieKay wrote:

I can’t click the continue button to finish setting up my SIM and get the plan set up either. I was told to speak to so moderator but not shore who that is 😔

@DrieKay hi try clearing your cache reboot your computer and try in chrome with incognito mode 

DrieKay

Thank you for your replay. I’ll do that right away 

DrieKay

I cannot get past the setting up of the sim page. That’s my biggest issue. The continue button is hidden under some text 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DrieKay wrote:

@DrieKay hi if you got past the payment page try your sim in your phone to see if you have service to contact the moderators ask Simon the robot  here to speak to a human this will help to generate a ticket mention activation issues   check envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.