cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Access Self Serve Sign In or Ticket Service

nwilkie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I just activated a sim card with public mobile and the charge for my bill shows up on my visa. Unfortunately I cannot access my self serve account even though I set it up during activation. I also created a community account to contact a moderator but it will not let me login in the ticket submission window. What should I do? I've tried changing my email and password for my community account bu this did not solve this issue.

5 REPLIES 5

nwilkie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you kindly for your help! This fixed my problem with signing into self serve. Also thank you for the link to private message the moderator team. I am looking to port a number and still cannot access the moderator ticket service. All the best!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@nwilkie  try creating your self service account. Sometimes the system fails to do it. If that doesn't work contact the moderators can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  

Welcome to PM.Stay safe. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@nwilkie Hopefully, services are all working even though you cannot access your account?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@nwilkie wrote:

Hello I just activated a sim card with public mobile and the charge for my bill shows up on my visa. Unfortunately I cannot access my self serve account even though I set it up during activation. I also created a community account to contact a moderator but it will not let me login in the ticket submission window. What should I do? I've tried changingmy email and password for my community account bu this did not solve this issue.

@nwilkie  If you're having problems submitting a ticket try private messaging Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.