cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling SIM card order

zmuscati
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered SIM card one week ago and it hasn't arrived yet. I wasn't able to wait any longer and bought another mobility plan. Please help me with cancelling my order.

8 REPLIES 8

@zmuscati wrote:

I meant another provider.

@zmuscati  Ok, ask them to cancel the order and credit back to your CC. If you receive the sim card you can keep it in case you decide the join PM down the road (sim card will not expire) or you can always sell it to a friend that wants to join PM.

zmuscati
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I meant another provider.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@zmuscati wrote:

I ordered SIM card one week ago and it hasn't arrived yet. I wasn't able to wait any longer and bought another mobility plan.

@zmuscati  When you say another mobility plan do you mean another provider or are you still with Public Mobile? 

Please help me with cancelling my order.

If you are still with Public Mobile and the card does not show up in the next couple of days then you need to notify PM via a message. If you are still with PM ask for a credit if you are not ask for a refund. Please include any proff of purchase inclufing order#. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Sims are received typically 3-7 business days once shipped.  It may still be on the way.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bravo_md it's moderator_team not mod_team

@zmuscati there are typically no refunds. Did you receive an email with the order number?  You can ask. Moderator_team for tracking info and maybe if they can do something. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@zmuscati wrote:

I ordered SIM card one week ago and it hasn't arrived yet. I wasn't able to wait any longer and bought another mobility plan. Please help me with cancelling my order.

It's likely on the way to you now. Public Mobile has a no-refund pilosophy, so you won't be getting a refund because you changed your mind.

Hang on to the sim in case you'd like to test drive PM someday. You can put it on Kijiji. You can give it to a friend.

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you didn't get charged yet then don't worry about it.

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Contact the MOD_TEAM with a messge to fix that

Need Help? Let's chat.