Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling Port Request .. HELP!

Fuzzypeaches
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I need to cancel a port request I made.

There was a port request block on the other providers end and I decided to take a new number with PM instead. 

BUT I cannnot cancel my old account with Rogers until the port request is cancelled. 

HELP! 

2 REPLIES 2

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Fuzzypeaches  contact the moderators and ask them to cancel the request. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  ( CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket) 

@Fuzzypeaches wrote:

Hello, 

There was a port request block on the other providers end and I decided to take a new number with PM instead. 

BUT I cannnot cancel my old account with Rogers until the port request is cancelled. 

HELP! 

@Fuzzypeaches wrote:

Hello, 

HELP! 

If it's your desire to keep your old phone number, I would just contact Rogers to have the porting block out removed. You would then have to ask Public Mobile to request the porting be completed by providing Public Mobile's with your Rogers account number.

To eliminate the porting request, you'll need to open a ticket to talk to the moderators by opening this link:  https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.