cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceled my phone

Daesungha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have no time to update my credit information.  So I couldn't pay .

My phone was canceled 

Can you help?

3 REPLIES 3

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Daesungha wrote:

My phone was canceled 

Can you help?

Hi,

It as been suspended not cancelled due to lack of payment and as with any prepay service you will need to pay for your service before it will be unsuspended. As mentioned you can get a voucher from most retail locations even gas stations or recharge.com and just dial 611 to enter the voucher number. If you have problems then you will need to come back here to get assistance to fix the issue.

The best option is to first remove the autopay and then reenter the new information and honestly it does not take that long to do.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Daesungha wrote:

My phone was canceled 

Can you help?

Had, or have no time?

Do you have time now? Update your cc info, then make a payment and reactivate.

"Simply make a one-time payment from the “Payment” tab in Self-Serve and opt to pay the “Amount Due”. This will cover the new plan cost less any partial payment that was taken. After successful payment, your services should be fully reactivated. If your services aren’t restored, please reach out to our Moderator Team ASAP and they will help get things sorted out. "

If your current "amount due" shows $0, try private browsing / incognito mode or call 611. (sometimes its a glitch to show $0 when its not actually $0)

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Daesungha wrote:

My phone was canceled 

Can you help?

You will need to either update your credit card info or go and purchase a voucher from a retailer or recharge.com to pay for your service.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.