cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my daughters account

clay690
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So we have signed our daughter up for another carrier and would like to know if this will cancel the public mobile account as my credit card info in on the file for auto payment.

we have been trying to log back into the account to remove the card but we it's not letting us.

I just need to know if the account with the card info is cancelled.

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3

clay690
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

k. Thank you so much . 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@clay690  If you can't login that means you must have ported the number to the new carrier and the account was deactivated. It would have been best to remove your card before porting out. Some customers in the past have reported being charged even after porting out. Best to contact PM give them the account number and ask them to make sure that AutoPay has been disabled on the account.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@clay690 wrote:

So we have signed our daughter up for another carrier and would like to know if this will cancel the public mobile account as my credit card info in on the file for auto payment.

we have been trying to log back into the account to remove the card but we it's not letting us.

I just need to know if the account with the card info is cancelled.

Thanks,

Once you successfully port her number over to new network, the PM account is closed automatically. If you're not porting, you should manually remove cc info.

Need Help? Let's chat.