Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel SIM card order

e_kostereli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I just ordered two SIM cards online with order # 183816 and 183812

I realized that I won't have the SIM cards delivered in mail until after I missed the Black Friday deals.

I kindly request you to cancel my orders so I can buy the SIM cards at the store and acitvate my accounts before the Black Friday deals expire. Thank you,

11 REPLIES 11

@iPhoneUser wrote:

@totalUser wrote:

Hi @iPhoneUser 

I think today they all do, you have to activate in the store. It's public mobile promotion that ends today at midnight

Often Walmart will be giving them away with the in-store activation, often those Walmart deals are not advertised here, it's best to call them to check

Hmmmm. I bought a SIM from London Drugs a few days ago and made no mention of the free option. ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Did you activate at London Drugs?  It's not free if you didn't.

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@totalUser wrote:

Hi @iPhoneUser 

I think today they all do, you have to activate in the store. It's public mobile promotion that ends today at midnight

Often Walmart will be giving them away with the in-store activation, often those Walmart deals are not advertised here, it's best to call them to check

Hmmmm. I bought a SIM from London Drugs a few days ago and made no mention of the free option. ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Hi @iPhoneUser 

iPhoneUser

@e_kostereli wrote:

Hello,

I realized that I won't have the SIM cards delivered in mail until after I missed the Black Friday deals.

I kindly request you to cancel my orders so I can buy the SIM cards at the store and acitvate my accounts before the Black Friday deals expire. Thank you,

Private message me if you want to sell them. 

iPhoneUser

@totalUser wrote:

Store will give you the sim card for free if you activate there.

You can also use your referral code in the store if that is the reason you are not considering the store

What store gives a free Sim?

Store will give you the sim card for free if you activate there.

You can also use your referral code in the store if that is the reason you are not considering the store

@e_kostereli  no that won't work.  The easiest thing to do is just keep them and try to sell them or give them to friends to activate.  If you go to a store by tomorrow the Sim cards are free if you activate there.   Don't forget a refferal code to get an extra 10$ credit on your new activation! 

e_kostereli

Can't I pick up the SIM cards in store with the same order #?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@e_kostereli  You need to submit a ticket and ask the moderators if it's possible to cancel your orders by doing the following:

stpm-new.png

Sav_M

I believe you have to go to the “Get Help” tab above and submit a ticket to have them cancel your order.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@e_kostereli wrote:

Hello,

Hi @e_kostereli 

You should contact moderators by clicking on the question sign then typing 'talk to human' until Simon lets you

Need Help? Let's chat.