Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cancel SIM card order

Hello,

I just ordered two SIM cards online with order # 183816 and 183812

I realized that I won't have the SIM cards delivered in mail until after I missed the Black Friday deals.

I kindly request you to cancel my orders so I can buy the SIM cards at the store and acitvate my accounts before the Black Friday deals expire. Thank you,

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Cancel SIM card order

@e_kostereli wrote:

Hello,

I realized that I won't have the SIM cards delivered in mail until after I missed the Black Friday deals.

I kindly request you to cancel my orders so I can buy the SIM cards at the store and acitvate my accounts before the Black Friday deals expire. Thank you,

Hi @e_kostereli 

You should contact moderators by clicking on the question sign then typing 'talk to human' until Simon lets you

I believe you have to go to the “Get Help” tab above and submit a ticket to have them cancel your order.

Mayor / Maire

@e_kostereli  You need to submit a ticket and ask the moderators if it's possible to cancel your orders by doing the following:

stpm-new.png

Can't I pick up the SIM cards in store with the same order #?

GR
Mayor / Maire

@e_kostereli  no that won't work.  The easiest thing to do is just keep them and try to sell them or give them to friends to activate.  If you go to a store by tomorrow the Sim cards are free if you activate there.   Don't forget a refferal code to get an extra 10$ credit on your new activation! 

Store will give you the sim card for free if you activate there.

You can also use your referral code in the store if that is the reason you are not considering the store

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@totalUser wrote:

Store will give you the sim card for free if you activate there.

You can also use your referral code in the store if that is the reason you are not considering the store

What store gives a free Sim?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@e_kostereli wrote:

Hello,

Private message me if you want to sell them. 

Hi @iPhoneUser 

I think today they all do, you have to activate in the store. It's public mobile promotion that ends today at midnight

Often Walmart will be giving them away with the in-store activation, often those Walmart deals are not advertised here, it's best to call them to check