cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canadawide talk

Jenvin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I am planning to subscribe to $15 plan that has 100mins Canadawide talk and unlimited incoming.  I am in BC - my question is when I travel to other provinces do I buy a  roaming add-on or my plan covers calls made and received while I am in another province other than BC? Thanks for your help.

6 REPLIES 6

Jenvin

Hey guys, 

thanks to all of you for clarifying.  I appreciate it.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Jenvin wrote:

Hello, I am planning to subscribe to $15 plan that has 100mins Canadawide talk and unlimited incoming.  I am in BC - my question is when I travel to other provinces do I buy a  roaming add-on or my plan covers calls made and received while I am in another province other than BC? Thanks for your help.

You don't need roaming add-on in Canada. Travelling is not roaming. Roaming is only when you're in U.S.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JenvinI suggest you buy the 500 minute canada calling addon for $5.  this will last untill used and will only be used when your 100 minutes are used up.

LindaB

typically when you travel, in canada, the long distance will be made by people calling you and the calling was canada wide on your plan so you should be covered 😉

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Jenvin wrote:

As @Anonymous says, the coverage is Canada-wide.

For more details: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/coverage

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jenvin wrote:

All services work while in Canada.

Need Help? Let's chat.