cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada Wide Calling

ewerkman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a Manitoba phone number. With Canada wide calling, would I be able to call an Alberta number for free? Or would I need the Long distance add on?

10 REPLIES 10

@Anonymous 

No sirree. I'm a hippie pot smokin' tree huggin' bad bc'er lifer.

(maybe not all of that:) just hitting the stereotypes)

ha ha. I am a BCer too. No pot or tree hugging though! But was forced to be a Calgarian for my last 5 years of my career. So was also exposed to SK, MB, ON and Quebec. We do live in a great country. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@Anonymous 

Hmmm you must be an Albertan!!!

I did not realize until I moved there....how much of an Alberta - Texas connection is there!!!

@JenL too???

No sirree. I'm a hippie pot smokin' tree huggin' bad bc'er lifer.

(maybe not all of that:) just hitting the stereotypes)

@Anonymous 

Hmmm you must be an Albertan!!!

I did not realize until I moved there....how much of an Alberta - Texas connection is there!!!

@JenL too???

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ewerkman wrote:

I have a Manitoba phone number. With Canada wide calling, would I be able to call an Alberta number for free? Or would I need the Long distance add on?

@ewerkman  You can call across Canada for free.

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you make a lot of calls, you may want to have a $25.00 plan or more. If you stick to the $15. plan you get 100 mins Canadawide and unlimited incoming calls. If 100 mins does not cut it, you can also buy a 400 Canada wide min add-on for $5.....and these will never expire until you use them up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ewerkman wrote:

Last I checked Alberta hasn't joined Texas yet:)

"Free" is included in the price you pay for your plan..

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ewerkman 

You can call anywhere in Canada for free 🙂

PM's plans are "Canada-Wide Talk"

Cheers!

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@ewerkman, welcome to Public Mobile. Not only can you call any number in Canada, but you can also text people who live in the States or anywhere in the world, including Timbuktu! 

Lévisien
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is no long distance charge in Canada when you have a Canada wide calling plan.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ewerkman  you can call all Canadian numbers within Canada for free. Just make sure that you program the 1 into your address book. Welcome to the community.

Also, add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free. 

Need Help? Let's chat.