cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you transfer your balance to another PM account user?

koko777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I'm planning to refer a friend soon which means I'll get the $25 credit. However, I'm not sure if I'll be staying with PM and my renewal won't be for a few weeks. Can I transfer my $25 credit to my friend before I leave? I would hate for it to go to waste.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dip13, According to other recent posts here, a credit balanace can be transfered to another PM client.  I suggest you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them about it.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

dip13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I too am in this situation. Fully transparent here, I received the Koodo $40/8GB offer and it's hard to pass up to double the data for the same price. I have $65 credit in my account balance and don't want to lose this and would love to transfer to my wife's PM account as she will stay with PM.

Any chance?

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

No, PM will not transfer account balances except in highly unusual circumstances, even for funds which were paid by the customer, let alone a promo $25 credit.  Sorry, it's use it or lose it.  If you have another family member or friend with a PM account, maybe have them do the referral to get the $25 instead?  Score some favour points with them.  If not, buy some long distance or data add-on for some temporary extra mileage before you leave.  Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.