cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you recieve calls from the US?

PeterS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have a plan that is worht $15 a month. It has 100 minutes Canada wide minutes and unlimited incoming minutes. Will I be able to recieve alls from the US or only from Canada?

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@PeterS  Since you have unlimited incoming minutes you can receive calls from US and any other part of the world free of charge.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Incoming calls can come from anywhere, globally. Same as a landline. Just common sense.

@Lemony_Snicket wrote:

Long distance is paid for by the caller.  As long as you have minutes left in the month, you can receive calls from anyone from anywhere as long as you are connected to they Public Mobile network.

Hi @Lemony_Snicket 

Do you really need any minutes left to receive calls? I would think that unlimited incoming would be completely independent of your outgoing minutes.

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, you should be able to receive calls from the USA or any other country...

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Long distance is paid for by the caller.  As long as you have minutes left in the month, you can receive calls from anyone from anywhere as long as you are connected to they Public Mobile network.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@PeterS  yes you can receive calls from anywhere in the world as long as you're in Canada! 

Need Help? Let's chat.