cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you handle the request before Fido renews next week?

zvyezdan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi... don't mean to add more to the overall anxiety here... Fido will renew my number for another month next week... I submitted my request on Nov/19, request number #5364-6669. Sent PM-s too.

Mods, can you please handle this before the renewal kicks in? Appreciate the help, I understand how busy you are now.

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Welcome to PM, the rocky start wasn't  great but in the end you will be happy.  Welcome to the community and glad things got solved.

Hopefully posts like this and others in the past days show that  PM model works (yes slower than we would like) and that the community, Mods and Tech Service are all working together to resolve issues. 

Great to hear I have noticed a lot of things getting fixed in the last couple of days.  They have added more staff and are becoming very active in the forum community again.  TIme to check to see if they ahve updated what the wait time is now for service.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Awesome news, they've really been cleaning up lately.

zvyezdan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Holy smokes... no sooner than I  hit the Submit button for this post did I get an email from Public Mobile letting me know that my request has been handled and that the port was successful. Tested it and it works.

I guess I could have waited another few minutes. 🙂 

Thank you ! PM is awesome.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Is your FIDO pre or post paid?  They will credit you for cancelling mid month as Rogers did for me.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.