cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can u refer urself with another new pm number

yyzyy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Currently having one PM number and would like to open another one during the walmart promotion. CAN I qualify for the referral reward credit if the new number opened is still under my name?

@CS_Agent

8 REPLIES 8

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's a great way to take advantage of the current promos OP.

Sher39
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes you can. I just opened a second line with a different email address  I am taking advantage of the 4.5 gb data for $40. It’s such a sweet deal. I can give you my referral code and we can both get $25 off before sept 13.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@yyzyy wrote:

Currently having one PM number and would like to open another one during the walmart promotion. CAN I qualify for the referral reward credit if the new number opened is still under my name?

@CS_Agent

@yyzyy 100% yes, please do that.  No need to wait for moderator team to reply, people have been doing this (and recommending it to other community members) for as long as I can remember.  I myself did this when I opened up a second line for a few months.  It definitely works.

EDIT: curse my slow typing!  @NDesai literally beat me by 33 seconds.

How do you know it's 33 seconds?  I just see 2 minutes for both of you when I started typing this.

I just came up with a really evil plan:  post a a blank/nonsense message in every thread to have the first response and then edit it later on stealing someone else's answer.   The user can then take credit for every suggestion and solution and collect the bravos.    I'm just joking obviously, and people will be quick to see what's going on.  I'm surprised someone hasn't tried that - or has someone?

Why?  If you had an elaborate get rich scheme that was legal and moral, then perhaps devote huge energy to it.  If you do and need assistance, I would love to participate.

@srlawren wrote:

@computergeek541 oh as soon as I hit the Post button and the thread refreshed, I saw @NDesai's reply above mine and it listed the time as "33s ago".  

You learn something new every day.  I did see a 17 seconds ago message for your last post, but I never noticed it until now.  I always just thought it was "a moment ago", a time in minutes, hours, yesterday, or a date. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 oh as soon as I hit the Post button and the thread refreshed, I saw @NDesai's reply above mine and it listed the time as "33s ago".  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

@yyzyy wrote:

@CS_Agent

@yyzyy 100% yes, please do that.  No need to wait for moderator team to reply, people have been doing this (and recommending it to other community members) for as long as I can remember.  I myself did this when I opened up a second line for a few months.  It definitely works.

How do you know it's 33 seconds?  I just see 2 minutes for both of you when I started typing this.

I just came up with a really evil plan:  post a a blank/nonsense message in every thread to have the first response and then edit it later on stealing someone else's answer.   The user can then take credit for every suggestion and solution and collect the bravos.    I'm just joking obviously, and people will be quick to see what's going on.  I'm surprised someone hasn't tried that - or has someone?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@yyzyy wrote:

@CS_Agent

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@yyzyy Yes, you can use your number to open another line. For the $1 ongoing rewards, you must keep your new line active on Public Mobile. 

Need Help? Let's chat.