cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't submit a ticket to a moderator

freddrico
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a Public mobile sim card that I want to transfer from Koodo. It says I have to do it through the chatbot which I do it then says it needs me to create a ticket which it starts to do and asks me to sign into the Community portal (the one I'm sending this message from) and then simply says: Error. No options to call or email or reach anyone. Does anyone know how I can get a hold of a moderator?

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@freddrico wrote:

I bought a Public mobile sim card that I want to transfer from Koodo. It says I have to do it through the chatbot which I do it then says it needs me to create a ticket which it starts to do and asks me to sign into the Community portal (the one I'm sending this message from) and then simply says: Error. No options to call or email or reach anyone. Does anyone know how I can get a hold of a moderator?

@freddrico  

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. Include your Koodo account number, name on account and phone number. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

freddrico
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will give it a try, thank you.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@freddrico 

You can try clearing your browsing history/cache. You can try incognito mode on your browser, 

• You can also >>>Click here<<< to connect with SImon and submit a ticket.
    This connects to the Autobot SImon.
  • Type "Moderator" and follow the prompts.

(CLICK on the " Account Specific Question " and afterwards click on "No, I want a human and you will see an "Submit a ticket Click me!)
           Type a message describing the problem

If you are unable to create a ticket using Simon,

You can contact them directly using (Private Message) this Moderator Team.

Make sure you enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem.

The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

It is recommended that the port request is submitted by Simon chatbot only especially now as COVID Situation.

So please try connecting to chatbot from different computer first. IF EVERYTHING FAILS then you can give them a private message

Please note: It may take 24-48 hours for them to get in touch with you.

Cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.