cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't submit a support ticket

katiebri
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated an account yesterday, and I've been unable to use it due to the issue discussed here.

I tried to submit a support ticket, but each time it asks me to log in with my community account (which I obviously have, seeing as I'm posting this) and gives me an error when I try logging in.  Is there another way to contact the moderators about the initial problem?

15 REPLIES 15

@bethreckling wrote:

an error is also coming up when I try to submit the private message

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

bethreckling

an error is also coming up when I try to submit the private message

bethreckling

But I haven't been able to submit anything due to a "sign-in error" (not on my end).   How can they contact me if they don't know I'm having issues?

@bethreckling Try a private message here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

bethreckling

Any luck with this yet?  I'm having the same issue: an error is showing up when I try to log in and I desperately need help as my phone won't send or receive texts from certain numbers

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ipkonfig wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Click link 

How long does it take for the team to reply to messages sent directly to them? 

I sent a message four days back. No replies from the team yet.

Before the new SIMon ticketing system, response time to my request were around 2 - 3 days.

With the new SIMon ticketing system, response time to my request was less than 1 day.

ipkonfig
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Jb456 wrote:

Click link 

How long does it take for the team to reply to messages sent directly to them? 

I sent a message four days back. No replies from the team yet.

katiebri

It seems to me to say Community username. Not self-serve log in. But I've never gone through to the next step on this form.

Yeah, what I meant was that I tried my community account first, which is what it asks for, and when that didn't work I tried the self-serve account just in case the form was confused.  That didn't work either.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@katiebri wrote:

@popping wrote:

PM is looking for verification of your PM account inquestion.  -NOT your community account login.

I thought so too, but this is the error I got.  I tried both accounts.

It seems to me to say Community username. Not self-serve log in. But I've never gone through to the next step on this form.

katiebri

@popping wrote:

PM is looking for verification of your PM account inquestion.  -NOT your community account login.

I thought so too, but this is the error I got.  I tried both accounts.

error logging inerror logging in

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@katiebri wrote:

I activated an account yesterday, and I've been unable to use it due to the issue discussed here.

I tried to submit a support ticket, but each time it asks me to log in with my community account (which I obviously have, seeing as I'm posting this) and gives me an error when I try logging in.  Is there another way to contact the moderators about the initial problem?

@katiebri It was mentioned in another post that Public is aware of the 1969 issue and will be providing a fix to all the customers that were affected.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@katiebri wrote:

Fisher77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try clicking the Simon button on the bottom right of your screen.  People around here swear by that question mark.  I just checked, and it says there'll be a response within a couple of hours.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@katiebri 

It will take a bit longer, but you can private message a moderator.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

Or you could try a different web browser, clearing cache or going incognito mode.  Website is finicky at times. 

Need Help? Let's chat.