Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Can't send SMS texts but can receive SMS, Calling and Data is working fine

Massive thanks for the info.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much for the info, i input the smsc in the phone information by dialing *#*#4636#*#*  and then it is fixed 😁

@vernonli wrote:

Im unable to send texts out. I've restarted my phone multiple times. My samsung galaxy s7 Messaging centre is greyed out and it's not filled in. What do I do?

Where would I find this option on an iPhone 6? I’m curently having he same issue and I can’t seem to even find this option to see if it will fix it 

Mayor / Maire

@JessieB wrote:

Where would I find this option on an iPhone 6? I’m curently having he same issue and I can’t seem to even find this option to see if it will fix it 

@CalgaryBen any suggestions for setting SMSC on an iPhone?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@srlawren wrote:

@JessieB wrote:

@CalgaryBen any suggestions for setting SMSC on an iPhone?

You can query the value on an iPhone via dialing *#5005*7672# and pressing the green "Send" button.  Setting it is possible, but I've never ever had to do this and it's normally established by the carrier profile.  Upon entering the above, it should reveal that Service Center Address is +16475800172.