cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't renew my plan

2Complex
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm getting this message I check with my bank there's no block on my card Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

2 REPLIES 2

2Complex
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That didn't work tnx anyways

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@2Complex@ Try using incognito/private browsing mode. Sometimes the payment goes through even if you get an error. So double check on your cc transaction history if you got charged or not.

If that doesn't work, You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will check what's wrong with your payment method. 

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.