cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t receive text messages after US add tn expires

DT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My US add on expired  yesterday and I can no longer receive text messages even though I am back in canada.   I can make and receive calls, access data and sent texts, however, I just can’t receive text messages.   Any suggestions?   Seems problem started once my US add on expired l.   

5 REPLIES 5

DT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.  Pm has been sent. 

Thanks. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @DT,

thanks for getting in touch with us!

Being unable to receive texts after your US roaming add-on has expired is actually a system glitch. Please send us a PM and we'll be able to rectify this for you (although it's usually self-resolved within 12 to 24 hours)

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@RobertQc wrote:

@DT wrote:

My US add on expired  yesterday and I can no longer receive text messages even though I am back in canada.   I can make and receive calls, access data and sent texts, however, I just can’t receive text messages.   Any suggestions?   Seems problem started once my US add on expired l.   

@DT  This is a known, common bug / issue. 

So you won't elaborate? I guess you will edit later. 

@DT This issue occurs because the US add-on does not fully expire in the system. To fix it, you can either wait 24 hours or reach out to the mod team and they will remove it from your account. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The problem will self correct.  If the day's wait is not possible, then please contact the moderator team to reset the account.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@DT wrote:

@DT  This is a known, common bug / issue. You can contact the moderator team or wait it out, it should correct itself. Use this link to send a message to the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.