Did you mean: 

Can't receive calls or texts after porting

Raknirok
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help it's been over 24 hours

4 REPLIES 4

kwarner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

you likely have a temp number given to you. this happened to me. Visit local walmart to have them call help desk & persue issue

MJN
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try restarting the phone if it is still not working contact the mod_team.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Raknirok wrote:

Help it's been over 24 hours

Your port is stuck. You will need to contact the mods.  The current response time is around 48 hours.  In the meantime your old SIM is probably fully functional, i would try it in your phone and use that until your port is completed.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number 
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Raknirok

If you are porting from a mobile line, it should have ported within 2-3 hours.  If it is a landline or VOIP, then 1-2 days.  

You likely need to contact moderator to help complete port.  Expect 1-2 days wait.  

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Need Help? Let's chat.