cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive calls. Only txts to/from some people working

Soundwave
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Just signed up and super frustrated because if someone tries to call me, my phone doesn't notify me and it just goes to my old voicemail.. Which I can no longer access.

Also, text messages are only working with some people. Some people have sent texts I never got, and I have sent texts that they never got.

Please fix or I will switch back.

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PMFanatic wrote:

Moderator hours are as follows and generally you can expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

• Weekdays 8:00am - Midnight (Eastern time)
  • Weekends: 8:00am - 10:00pm (Eastern time)

Best of luck!

@PMFanatic just a friendly suggestion:  don't include this info I've quoted here--it's already on the page you linked, and more likely to remain up to date there should someone stuble upon your reply down the road.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you ported your number it can take a bit of time to transfer your services over. If you want to proactively investigate this issue, I would recommending messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link.

Moderator hours are as follows and generally you can expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

• Weekdays 8:00am - Midnight (Eastern time)
  • Weekends: 8:00am - 10:00pm (Eastern time)

Best of luck!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Soundwave wrote:

Hi,

Just signed up and super frustrated because if someone tries to call me, my phone doesn't notify me and it just goes to my old voicemail.. Which I can no longer access.

Also, text messages are only working with some people. Some people have sent texts I never got, and I have sent texts that they never got.

Please fix or I will switch back.

It sounds like you ported from another provider. These things can take some time depending on the provider. You could keep using your previous service until it stops. At which time your port should be complete. Then put in the new SIM and you should be good to go.

Need Help? Let's chat.