cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t receive call for 18 hours after transfer number from Virgin mobile

kaleio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I transferred my number from Virgin mobile to PM yesterday. I still can't receive any incoming call, but I can call out since yesterday. Need I do something to resolve this issue? Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@kaleio wrote:

Sorry, I thought I click your post as success resolve this issue. But clicked the wrong one.

I've made the solution adjustment for you.

kaleio

Sorry, I thought I click your post as success resolve this issue. But clicked the wrong one.

kaleio

Thank you. Moderator_Team and Telus helps me to resolve this problem. I can receive call now.

@kaleio wrote:

I transferred my number from Virgin mobile to PM yesterday. I still can't receive any incoming call, but I can call out since yesterday. Need I do something to resolve this issue? Thanks

Before contacting Public Mobile's moderators, be sure to double-check your Virgin Mobile account number. if the porting has failed due to incorrect Virgin account information, you'll need to provide moderators with the corrected information.

kaleio

Thank you 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Your port is incomplete.

Submit a ticket to a moderator.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   ->Click on chat with Simon - on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me

Need Help? Let's chat.