cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't port my Koodo number

kingofnull
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Recieved this message when trying to port my Koodo number:

We were unable to transfer the phone number you entered. Try one of the following options:
-  Make sure you entered your number correctly.
-  Select a new number.
-  Contact the Public Mobile Community for further assistance.

Everything was fine and normal with my Koodo account, phone number is correct. 
3 REPLIES 3

Greg1275
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you happen to be on a contract with your Koodo service, and cancel or don’t complete the full term of the contract, the phone number will be locked. In this case you will have to contact Koodo Customer Care to have them detach the number on their end. Sometimes there will be a small service charge to do that.

GR
Mayor / Maire

If it's a prepaid koodo you must message the moderator team  but I'd say message them cause there's something wrong with the port! 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kingofnull wrote:

Recieved this message when trying to port my Koodo number:

We were unable to transfer the phone number you entered. Try one of the following options:
-  Make sure you entered your number correctly.
-  Select a new number.
-  Contact the Public Mobile Community for further assistance.

Everything was fine and normal with my Koodo account, phone number is correct. 

@kingofnull  It means that the port could not be completed so you need to contact the Public Mobile Team with the correct info so that they can complete the port. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.