cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t make calls

Lawgirlnic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is probably the sixth time I’ve emailed Public. I have been paying for services I am not receiving. I can make calls and texts but cannot receive them because my chosen number which I was told was available has not been ported. It has been a month and PM does not seem willing/able to assist me. 

3 REPLIES 3

@Lawgirlnicwrote:

Hi there,

I have now had the number 647-======== assigned to me by Pinger/Text Free. 

Could you you please advise how I can now go about having that number properly ported to my Public Mobile account?

Thank you,

Nicol Koteff

Login to your PM account, click Change Number, and follow the directions to Transfer your number.

If you do not have an actual account number from Pinger use your phone number. It may take a few days for the transfer to complete. If there is anything  Pinger that requires to port-out your number be sure you have done that before beginning.

This assumes you do have an active PM account.

EDIT: Are you sure Pinger allows you to port-out their number?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Lawgirlnic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I have now had the number 647-======== assigned to me by Pinger/Text Free. 

Could you you please advise how I can now go about having that number properly ported to my Public Mobile account?

Thank you,

Nicol Koteff

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Lawgirlnic, what was your previous method of contact? Public Mobile doesn't have an email contact system.  The moderator team can be reached via private message within this community forum.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.