cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make calls

baize
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been unable to make calls and can't even access voicemail. It keeps saying I am dialing a long distance number when I am not. Says the same thing even dialing voicemail. I've reset my phone and entered the correct info and still cannot make calls. Could a Moderator please look into this?

6 REPLIES 6

baize

Yes that must be it. The long distance message when trying to phone made me wonder. Thought if I was out of minutes it would say that. Thank you for your help. 

@baize If it doesn't show minutes then you used all of your minutes for the month. You can either wait for your next renewal date, buy a long-distance addon that will allow you to make calls, you can do an immediate plan change, or you can contact the moderators and ask them to renew your plan early, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you buy an addon, do a plan change, or renew your plan early make sure you first have the funds in your account to cover the cost.

@baize  a écrit :

Yes but don't think I used them all. My account under useage only shows I have texts when I should also have calling.

When it doesn't show any more minutes it's because you have used them all...sorry...You can also buy an call add-on 200 minutes for 8$ if you want until your next renewal...

baize

Yes but don't think I used them all. My account under useage only shows I have texts when I should also have calling.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@baize Have you been able to make calls since you signed up with Public Mobile? If not, what type of phone do you have? If yes, when was your last renewal date? Has your phone worked since your last renewal?

If the plan you have has a limited number of minutes look on the main page of your self-serve account and see how many minutes it says you have used, if the section is blank then you have used all your minutes. If you have unlimited minutes try dialing a 1 before the number, if it's still not working try your SIM card in another phone.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@baize  a écrit :

I have been unable to make calls and can't even access voicemail. It keeps saying I am dialing a long distance number when I am not. Says the same thing even dialing voicemail. I've reset my phone and entered the correct info and still cannot make calls. Could a Moderator please look into this?

Do you have the 10$ plan? Already used your 50 minutes? When is it your renewal date?

Need Help? Let's chat.