cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make a payment online.

smelissers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to make a payment online.  It states that plan is expired.  Says no balance is due but states I need to make a payment by May 06, 2018.  Also, when I choose to pay the amount due, it doesn't top up my available funds. Do I need to change my current plan? What do I do? @Moderator_Team

9 REPLIES 9

Jorno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

wrote:
I tried paying when the account was still active but it wouldn't let me.  Now I'm trying to pay the day of being disconnected and the following shows up:

Current Plan$28 Canada-wide Talk + Text
Available funds:$0.00
Amount Due:$0.00
You must make a payment by May 6, 2018 to keep your phone number and any remaining add-ons.
Payment Method: Credit Card/VISA Debit Card 
Credit Card Number:519123***********
Manage credit or Visa Debit card
Payment Type: Amount Due 

I realize you have already contacted the Moderator Team for assistance; however, based on the above information you provided, it looks like your current plan is a Legacy/Pioneer plan. 

If you originally activated your plan before January 27th 2015, you are eligible for phone support by calling 1-855-4PUBLIC (that's 1-855-478-2542) or *611 from your cell phone.  Call centre hours (in Eastern Time) are

- Monday to Friday 9am to 9pm

- Saturday and Sunday 9am to 7pm

as per the knowledge base article "How do i contact Public Mobile?".

A phone call might get your service working sooner.  Good luck!

smelissers

thanks everyone,

I've already contacted them.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@smelissers;  Contact the moderators.  It is unlikely you will be able to recity the situation without their assistance.

smelissers
I tried paying when the account was still active but it wouldn't let me.  Now I'm trying to pay the day of being disconnected and the following shows up:

Current Plan$28 Canada-wide Talk + Text
Available funds:$0.00
Amount Due:$0.00
You must make a payment by May 6, 2018 to keep your phone number and any remaining add-ons.
Payment Method: Credit Card/VISA Debit Card 
Credit Card Number:519123***********
Manage credit or Visa Debit card
Payment Type: Amount Due 

When I try to pay, it says to add an amount.  (1) I've never had to do that before because I would just choose amount due. (2) It doesn't allow me to add an amount anywhere. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@smelissers, then you definitely need to contact the moderators to get your account back up.

@smelisserswrote:

No, unfortunately not on Autopay. My service has already been cut off and I've been trying to pay since yesterday.

Sorry to hear that. Try making a payment using incognito/private browsing mode or try another browser. 

smelissers

No, unfortunately not on Autopay. My service has already been cut off and I've been trying to pay since yesterday.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@smelissers, when was is/your payment due.  Is it Feb 6?  If so then you deffinitely need to make your payment to keep your account active and phone working.  The march 6 date is likely the date that the system (incorrectly) thinks you need to pay by in order to keep your account from closing(and lose you phone number).  You actually have 90 days before the account is closed and the number lost.

What exactly is happening when you pay.  How are you trying to pay.

Lastly, you should not need to change your plan.  However, if your your account is currently inactive (you missed the payment deadline), then you need a moderators help to reactivate your plan.  If that's the case, click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@smelissers When is your renewal? If it is today and if you are on AutoPay, it will go through at midnight. So you don't have to do anything until tomorrow morning. Later tonight, you will see partial charges taking place closer to midnight. It's a usual process and if you are on AutoPay with valid payment linked, you don't need to worry. 

Need Help? Let's chat.