cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to SIMon with my Community ID

TDRare
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am able to access the Community with my Community Username and Password.  Created a new account and wish to port my number from Koodo.  Have been told by system to access Chatbot and contact Moderator.  During this process, I'm asked to login to the Community again, but my Community ID (TDRare) and password produce an error in the Moderator contact form?  How is this possible if it works to login to the Community.

8 REPLIES 8

TDRare

Just wanted to update to say I heard from a Moderator and was successfully able to port my number to Public Mobile.

Thanks for all the assistance provided.  You guys rock!

TDRare

Ok, I created my account about an hour ago, so maybe it will take a bit more time to update acrooss their systems.  I have tried in a new Private browser session but same error.  I'll try again in an hour or so with a different browser.

Thanks. 😎

@TDRare it depends... Im not too sure how fast moderators are responding to private messages. recently the timeline hasn't been very good. I know, creating a ticket through SIMon you will definitely receive a response today..

I would suggest restarting your browser, use incognito or private mode and try to create another ticket through SIMon

TDRare

Here is the screenshot from a Firefox Private browsing session.  My Community ID and password obviously work since I can login to the community, but it won't work for the Moderator chat.

Chatbot login errorChatbot login error

As others have suggested, I've PM'd a moderator so hopefully will get it resolved that way.

Thanks for your assistance. 😎

@TDRare Simon the chat bot can be a real pain.

Send moderators a private message at link below to port your number over 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TDRare

Thanks for the info and the swift response! 😎👍

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Can you post a screenshot of the error and also try opening an incognito/private browsing window to try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.