cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login my account with email address on publicmobile website, need help please1

reno24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I got a SIM and signed up with public mobile on Dec 2017, I can access my account via 611 with my password, but have troubles when I try to login online.As I login my account with my email address on publicmobile website, but the system said “Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.” , so I tried “ forget my password” by typing my email address , it still said “Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.”.How could I get access to my account on publicmobile website? Please help me out.

Your assistance/advice is greatly appreciated!

9 REPLIES 9

If you need to reset your password for your self service account, you need to contact a moderator by PM.

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HenryHone

I tried logging in to my sel-service account with the  wrong password.  I can no longer log in now , because I am locked out of it.   If I wait 24 hours, will the system allow me to log in with the correct password ?    If not, can someone do something to let me log in again.  Thanks.

@reno24 wrote:

@GreatCanadian & @will13am Appreciate you guys advice:) I can't believe the "publicmobile online community " is so helpful, I love it.

@Mod team member @Mary_M has resolved my issue in a timely manner, really happy with it.

Take care eveyone!

I am happy to see a quick and happy ending to the problem.  This is how the community is supposed to work.  If an issue doesn't require account access, the members are able to provide feedback.  For matters requiring account access, the moderator team is there to take care of business.  Arguably, it is more efficient and effective than a call center for those who live with the paradigm shift. 

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Awesome!!! Glad your problem is solved!! Take care!!

GC

reno24

@GreatCanadian & @will13am Appreciate you guys advice:) I can't believe the "publicmobile online community " is so helpful, I love it.

Mod team member @Mary_M has resolved my issue in a timely manner, really happy with it.

Take care eveyone!

GreatCanadian

It's a reasonable possibility. It was only in the past couple of days that a user experienced the same issues you describe, and in the end it was an error in his email address that was causing the problem. Here's to hoping it's a simple solution!! Good luck, and keep us posted.

gC

reno24

Thanks for reaching out to help! I already PM the MOD team. I might make a typo when I first registered online. Hopfully, it would be resolve soon.

GreatCanadian

When you signed up, did you receive an email from Public Mobile? I'm just wondering if you mistakenly typed your email address incorrectly when you signed up. You should have received an email immediately upon activation. Did you?

GC

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@reno24, is it possible that you might have used a different email address than you are currently trying to login with.  In any event, the easiest solution is to message the moderator team and they can help resolve the login issue.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.