cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into account

aerande
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I bought and activated a SIM card yesterday from London, and received a confirmation email from Public immediately, giving me all details of the plan I've selected. I put the SIM card into an iPhone and an Android phone, which gives the error that the SIM card is not provisioned. I then tried to log into my self-serve account, but it gives an error that my "Login Attempt Failed". After I tried the Forgot Password option, it said "Unable to verify email address". So I have no way to access my account or check my status. There is nothing I can do at all.

In summary:

1. SIM not working

2. Can't log into account

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You should contact the moderators with any complicated issue. That's the easiest way to resolve it.

aerande

Hi will13am,

Thanks for your input. I tried Simon, but I can't submit a ticket, as the activation failed and it's not accepting my email id. I've received a letter from a moderator, so I'll update according to that

@aerande wrote:

Hi Triguy,

Thanks but I tried from my phone, my laptop, another computer, and with Firefox and Chrome on each platform.

I did not expect this to be the problem.  You activated at a store which is independent of what you are trying to do after the fact.  Reach out to the moderator team as I have already suggested. 

aerande

Hi Triguy,

Thanks but I tried from my phone, my laptop, another computer, and with Firefox and Chrome on each platform.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@aerande  I hate to say this but if @Triguy  suggestions dont work you need to contact a moderator via simon(?)

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@aerande, it looks like the activation failed.  You are going to need moderator team support to sorth this out.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  

Need Help? Let's chat.