cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in

Miggss1986
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello my account email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have used this email in the past with an old sim card over a year ago.

I recently signed up a new sim card on same email. It activated the phone and took payment fine but it will not let me log in online as it says that email is disabled. 

How do I get that email activated again so I can control my account? 

edited by comptuergeek541: e-mail address removed

8 REPLIES 8

Stefan_999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

"How do I get that email activated again so I can control my account? "

I believe you are asking how to re-activate the actual email account.  I think that depends on what state your gmail account is in.  If you simply forgot the password, you will need to perform a password reset.  If it was left inactive and expired you will need to re-create the account provided someone else hasn't already beat you to it.  

@Miggss1986  try using this private message  link to contact them directly 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Miggss1986
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone... sites coming up with an error when I try to do ticket I’ll try tomorrow tho

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Miggss1986 , I'm surprised that the system actually lets people create an account with their old/Disabled email address. They should have it so the system looks up the DATA base before letting anyone create an account. 

As everyone has already mentioned you will need to create a ticket for the email to be changed. 

They might take 24-48 hours or even longer to get back to you depending on how backlogged they are right now.

Cheers

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Miggss1986  Submit a ticket to PM and they will fix the problem for you. To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Miggss1986  since you were allowed to sign up using the old email login, which I might add, shouldn't have happened.  You will have to contact the moderators and provide them with a new email address for the new account. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification in your email INBOX.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Miggss1986 wrote:

Hello my account email is xxxxx

I have used this email in the past with an old sim card over a year ago.

I recently signed up a new sim card on same email. It activated the phone and took payment fine but it will not let me log in online as it says that email is disabled. 

How do I get that email activated again so I can control my account? 

@Miggss1986   Unfortunately you also need a different email than the one you used previously.  PM doesn't allow for the same email to be used.  You can get another email from Gmail.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your email by clicking on the three dots.  You would need to use a different email as each account can only be used per account.

Need Help? Let's chat.