cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in, haven't received sim, can't send help message

gollumullog
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The website appears broken.  I created an account 12 days ago, bought 3 sim cards.  The sim cards haven't arrived, and I can't log in to my account, not reset my password, or send a help request.

8 REPLIES 8

@gollumullog  are you waiting for the SIM for new activation?  If so, you might want to consider getting them from local kiosk so you won't miss the current promotion which will end in 2 days:

[EXTENDED] FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE ... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

you can get it from Walmart/Londons Drug/Loblaws. Some of these stores will actually give out free SIM if you activate with them.  If you can get them giving you for free, you are not paying extra for the SIM.

(if you want to take advantage of this promote, make sure you submit your emails ahead and use the same email to activate.  If you are activating 3 lines, you need 3 emails and 3 submissions)

@gollumullog wrote:

Its been 12 days.

@gollumullog 

Don't expect any notifications from Public mobile or its carrier.  Some customers are taking 3-4 weeks to receive SIM cards.  Longer than usual.  However, with Covid restrictions, there have been delays in delivery.  

gollumullog

Its been 12 days.

gollumullog

Thanks for the info, that makes sense.

How do I then find out where my sim cards are?

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@gollumullog wrote:

The website appears broken.  I created an account 12 days ago, bought 3 sim cards.  The sim cards haven't arrived, and I can't log in to my account, not reset my password, or send a help request.

Hi @gollumullog it may take 3-4 weeks for your sim card order to arrive.

FYI, check out canadiancellsupplies they have Public Mobile sim cards on sale for $3.00

and also check their Public Mobile sim activation plans (might save you more dollars).

If you have any other questions, we are here to help

RosieR

edited as OP already accepted a solution

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@gollumullog 

When you get your 3 PM SIM cards. Please keep in mind that you can only create your PM account, you will need 3 different email address per PM SIM.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@gollumullog wrote:

@gollumullog if you are trying to take advantage of this promo, and you are waiting for SIMs to activate, that would be annoying.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/EXTENDED-FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-mon...

Has it been very long since you ordered the SIMs?

Pick up some if there are locations near you, check here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

@gollumullog wrote:

The account that you create during SIM card ordering is only for the webstore and is not a self serve account.  It also wasn't necessary to create any account for that. 

As you have not activated your new services/SIM cards, you do not have a Public Mobile account yet.  I would consider waiting a litle longer for the SIM cards to arrive. There are still delays at shiping companies, and SIM cards may take a few weeks to arrive.

Need Help? Let's chat.