cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get in my Account

Sammo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was in the process of putting my payment method in when i accidenlty closed my browser. Now when i go to log in i get "sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again." after a few attemps i clicked "forgot my password" and when i entered the email address i used to sign up it said  "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address." If i try to register it says "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here." And when i click the here link i get redirected to the log in page where i started. How do i get into my account.

6 REPLIES 6

So, @Sammo your credit card was charged?  And you are welcome . Glad that we could help you out.  Have a great weekend. 

@Sammo wrote:

okay i messaged tham thanks

Sammo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

okay i messaged tham thanks

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Sammo wrote:

I was in the process of putting my payment method in when i accidenlty closed my browser. Now when i go to log in i get "sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again." after a few attemps i clicked "forgot my password" and when i entered the email address i used to sign up it said  "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address." If i try to register it says "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here." And when i click the here link i get redirected to the log in page where i started. How do i get into my account.

@Sammo If after several hours you won't be able to re-register or your card was already charged, you need the moderator's help. Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sammo  Try the sim in your device. Does it connect to PM's network? If yes, click here to register your selfserve account.

If you can't connect then try the activation again in an hour.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Can you clear your cache

Also use incognito mode

Let us know if it worked

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Sammo please check to see if your credit card was charged. If it was, you have created an account with PM.  Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket 

If it wasn't wait 50 minutes, delete your browser history,  go to incognito/ private mode, disable ad blocking and try again . Leave the credit card apartment field blank.  If applicable enter your apt in the address field ie xxx - street address . Welcome to PM .

@Sammo wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.