cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create an account

kmorgan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up with Public Mobile and I'm unable to create an account.  It says my phone number is invalid and it has been 3 hours since I received a text from Public Mobile saying that I was transferred to Public Mobile.  

5 REPLIES 5

@kmorganAre you talking about the selfserve account? Make sure you have your phone with you as you will need to get the 6 digit code sent to you.. go here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Click on Create Account..and follow the instructions there. Do practice internet hygiene.. the username / password combination does not and should not match this forum's login.

After you have created the account you can initiate the transfer in the Plan and Add-Ons section. Sounds like your transfer was successful then you can ignore this part.

kmorgan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated instore. Because my phone number was being ported over from another company they were unable to set up my account in the store as they said I’d have to wait a few hours. 

My services are working but I am unable to create an account still.  I received an email from a moderator and verified my account with them but never heard back from them as to how I could create my account.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kmorgan You're going to need the help of a moderator. Click this link to send a private message. Include your phone number or account number and the PIN you used when you set up your account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kmorgan wrote:

I signed up with Public Mobile and I'm unable to create an account.  It says my phone number is invalid and it has been 3 hours since I received a text from Public Mobile saying that I was transferred to Public Mobile.  

@kmorgan if you activate in store Click here to register your selfserve account.

@kmorgan wrote:

Did you activate online or in store?

Most importantly, are all your cell phone services working, including incoming calls and text messages?

Need Help? Let's chat.