cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't complete call because no active plan on account

Jules99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried to make a call but it said it can't complete call because no active plan on account even though I put a payment method on and it is a working payment method. I tried to see the payment via phone by dialling *611 and when I chose options it wouldn't go through

9 REPLIES 9

Shann
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I keep having this issue. I'm signed up for auto pay but it isn't processing so i keep getting cut off and have to login and male a payment. It's annoying.

Meganpettipas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is it working for you yet?

Jules99

Yes it's been solved, took a while 

@Rabuf wrote:

already restarted the phone and it did not correct the problem.   I also sent a message to the moderator a little over half an hour ago and I am just waiting now.   Do you know if they resolved the issue for anyone yet or are we all just waiting for the fix to be applied?...

Re: Account was suspended before the due date.

Hello everyone,

For those you you affected by the plan expiry issue, please restart your phone and test your services.

If you are still unable to use your line, please send us a private message.

For any inquiries about Rewards or if you have made a manual payment, please send us a private message, as well.

Thank you,

The Public Mobile Team

Rabuf

already restarted the phone and it did not correct the problem.   I also sent a message to the moderator a little over half an hour ago and I am just waiting now.   Do you know if they resolved the issue for anyone yet or are we all just waiting for the fix to be applied?...

@Rabuf wrote:

I don't think it is fixed yet.   Mine is still cown too.  I signed up March 12.  I am set to Autopay and renew with a changed plan (actually same plan but lower price) on April 10.  For some reason my account says it expired April 8.  Mods said they sould have it fixed 15-20 minutes ago but I am still down 30+ minutes later....   Just being patient and assuming they are still working on it.   If they think they resolved it, then it didn't work for me....

Try to restart your phone and if it doens't help write a message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened.

Rabuf

I don't think it is fixed yet.   Mine is still cown too.  I signed up March 12.  I am set to Autopay and renew with a changed plan (actually same plan but lower price) on April 10.  For some reason my account says it expired April 8.  Mods said they sould have it fixed 15-20 minutes ago but I am still down 30+ minutes later....   Just being patient and assuming they are still working on it.   If they think they resolved it, then it didn't work for me....

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jules99, there seems to be a generic bug hitting account renewals.  I suggest seeking moderator team assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Jules99 wrote:

Tried to make a call but it said it can't complete call because no active plan on account even though I put a payment method on and it is a working payment method. I tried to see the payment via phone by dialling *611 and when I chose options it wouldn't go through

It was a problem with account and autopay today..now it is supposed to be fixed....you can see in your self serve account in the tab PAYMENT if your payment went through and on the first page if your account shows ACTIVE...let us know..

Need Help? Let's chat.