cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't active account there's an error with the sim card

Adamkhant
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I bought my sim card since last year's September and I've never activated my account since. I stopped paying for my plans since the pandemic started and just recently gotten around to activating my account for paying for the plans (since I need it to apply for work) but there was an error with the sim card number and it wouldn't let me. I've checked the sim and re-entered a couple of times but to no effect. I don't want to get a new sim since I've used it in a couple of resumes. Would mean a world to me if anyone can help! Thanks!!

4 REPLIES 4

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Adamkhant wrote:

So I bought my sim card since last year's September and I've never activated my account since. I stopped paying for my plans since the pandemic started and just recently gotten around to activating my account for paying for the plans (since I need it to apply for work) but there was an error with the sim card number and it wouldn't let me. I've checked the sim and re-entered a couple of times but to no effect. I don't want to get a new sim since I've used it in a couple of resumes. Would mean a world to me if anyone can help! Thanks!!

Was this SIM activated and you just never set up your self serve account?

If you stopped that long ago your account has been closed and you have lost that phone number.

You are going to need a new SIM and will have to pick a new phone number as well

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@gpixel sim is used. It's an old account and he stopped paying. The sim is garbage now.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

Oops.jpeg

you are right my friend, you are right! thank you 😉

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

Sim cards can't be used again. Phone number is gone too. That's because account closed after 90 days of suspension. You need a new sim and new number.

Need Help? Let's chat.