cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate sim

Dwl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i cant activate my sim

Separate posts on same topic merged by SD08 from Announcements to Getting Started; title edited to reflect subject.

3 REPLIES 3

@Dwl wrote:

i keep getting invalid sim

i bought 3 sim cards online and get my phone to activate

david williams

David, 1st of all, this is a public forum, and you most definitely SHOULD NOT include any personal information, such as your email address. Secondly, you're better off starting a new thread of your own, rather than posting at the tail end of multiple other threads. Lastly, it helps if you provide a little more detail of what you've done so far.

In order to get rid of your included email address, I suggest you go into all the threads you've posted in, and click on the 3 dots in the upper, right corner of each of your posts, click on "Edit", and then edit out your personal info.

Dwl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i keep getting invalid sim

i bought 3 sim cards online and get my phone to activate

david williams

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Dwl wrote:

i cant activate my sim

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx

Edited by SD08 to remove OP's e-mail address from quote

(Dwl you might want to choose the 3 dots on the right hand side choose edit reply and remove your personal address from your post. This is a public forum for all to see)

Can you give us a bit more information?

What type of error?

If you are getting an error in your browser then try again but first clear your cache/history. Close browser and open a new one in incognito/private mode.

Are you on the this page https://activate.publicmobile.ca/ 

activate.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.