cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't activate account

rcomesotti
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Community!

For some reason, I'm unable to activate my account. I get this: "This activation request failed. Please contact Public Moblie for help. Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 4.43.03 PM.png

I've checked the credit card information, tried everything -- who exactly should I contact?

Can anyone help?  Thanks -- 

Renée

7 REPLIES 7

Daphne1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If they haven’t charged your credit card yet, you can try again.
Perhaps clear your browser cache and try with incognito mode.

If your credit card was charged, you can check if your sim card works.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rcomesotti 

Make sure the credit card address matches on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

PM activation forms does not handle the session state correctly.  If you need to go back a page, always restart your browser to start a fresh activation again.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@rcomesotti Try clicking on My Account in the top right corner and logging in, the same thing happened to me even though it DID create an account.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@rcomesottiThe only people that can deal with activation issues are the Moderators. Expect up to 48 hours for people to respond. I would suggest just go out to a booth and get another card setup if time is of the essence.

bornmodem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can contact the moderators by sending a message to @CS_Agent

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@rcomesotti   Try another browser or incognito mode.  See if rebooting your phone helps.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

Need Help? Let's chat.