cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access my account

Busaman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried to different phones and three computers and can't access my account! I type in my password and then it goes to a blank screen with just the headers up top an a Hello! It was fine before but now like this for over a week. How can i fix this , who can you call , and how else can you access you account ? 

Thanks

Greg

9 REPLIES 9

Greg1275
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What kind of internet connection are you using to log into this website? Wifi or cellular?

@Busaman wrote:

How do you message the mods? I cleared cache and have used different computers but still problems

Contact Moderator_Team via the envelope icon top right of your post or click this

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Busaman

How do you message the mods? I cleared cache and have used different computers but still problems

@Busaman wrote:

Not sure on how to do those things as not that computer savey.

Turn off computer, waiting 30 seconds or more, then start computer. Try using Chrome incognito mode.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Busaman wrote:

I have tried to different phones and three computers and can't access my account! I type in my password and then it goes to a blank screen with just the headers up top an a Hello! It was fine before but now like this for over a week. How can i fix this , who can you call , and how else can you access you account ? 

Thanks

Greg

Try using Chrome incognito mode and clear cookies and caches first before using it .

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Busaman You can try deleting your cache on your comp then rebooting and use a browser in ingognito mode the self serve was having issues today but not for a week if that doesn't work send a pm to the mods https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Busaman

Not sure on how to do those things as not that computer savey.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Trying clearing your cache and use a different browser.  Also try using incognito mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.