cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access my account to set up automatic pay.. keeps locking me out.

Tom_Condon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried for the past 2 1/2 hours to get access to my account.  This is my first time trying to get access so I can set up for autopay and I forgot my password.  I need my cell phone for work and I need to be able to set this auto pay up tonight. I have tried everywhich way to reset my password and it keeps locking me out.

7 REPLIES 7

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Tom_Condon wrote:

I have tried for the past 2 1/2 hours to get access to my account.  This is my first time trying to get access so I can set up for autopay and I forgot my password.  I need my cell phone for work and I need to be able to set this auto pay up tonight. I have tried everywhich way to reset my password and it keeps locking me out.

@Tom_Condon If this is your first trying to get access did you register for an account? If not,  then click here to register your selfserve account.

Cool, @Luddite, I'm working on a new macro as we speak.

@ChuckYeah Sadly, about private messaging Simon says: "Pssst. You’ll hear back faster! - Based on the completeness of the information, Mods will prioritize issues coming from the smartform over regular private messages.". Robot surprised

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

To ensure you have service consider getting vouchers and adding them by dialling 611. If you have a credit card already registered but autopay off, dial 611 to make a payment, or activate autopay.

To regain access to your account click this link to submit a ticket request: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/form/U2FsdGVkX19FaLwCsCQcJsAyNCr54u2BJOiQCd40WeRGV9d1itE1...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

This has been an issue recently. The forgot password system is very slow to send the new PWD link. By the time you get it 2hrs later, you've tried too many times and loxked the account, OR by the time it gets to you the link is already expired.

I think the best solution is to:

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

About @Moderator_Team

There is a new ticketing system attached to SIMON, the ? Comment bubble on the lower right. Try that and see if it works any quicker.

If your locked out ..you have to wait 1 hour for system to remove lock

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still can't log then you could buy a voucher or use recharge.com and call 611 to make a payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.