cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access account

Tallen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I setup public mobile for my daughter and now we can’t access her account. Her email is xxxxxxxxxx @icloud.com. We want to upgrade her plan but can’t access it. Please help. Can you search her account by her phone number?

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Tallen 

Do you remember if you used her email or your email address when setting up her account?

Maybe try both and tap reset password but you will need your security PIN, phone number, address etc for the moderator to reset your psssword.

@Tallen 

Did you activate in store  or at home when you first activated your daughter's account?  Were you able to access her self service account before?

If you activated at home, you would have set up a self service account with her email address.  If you forgot the password, you would need to reset the password.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If you activated in store, you would have to return home and set up the self service account.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Tallen wrote:

I setup public mobile for my daughter and now we can’t access her account. Her email is xxxxxxxxxxxx. We want to upgrade her plan but can’t access it. Please help. Can you search her account by her phone number?

You shouldn't post personal info on any public forum...you never can tell who's reading. We're all just PM customers just like you.

How long ago did you set up her plan ? Does talk/text/data work right now ? Using that phone, dial 611 to get the current status of that account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should click on the three dots on the top right hand corner to remove any personal information. You could try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot. Did you try the forgot password link?  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.