cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access Self Serve

Tritiumdotca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, signed up my wife for public mobile a month ago and everything went smoothly except for creating of her self serve account.  For some reason she can't log in.  Her service is fully operational, but when trying to login to self serve she just gets login failed.  We have tried re-creating account (account already exists), password recovery (unable to verify e-mail), following links in the emails we received when creating account but nothing works.  It is now time to pay and we can't do so as we can not login.  Hoping a mod can get this straightened up asap.

Thanks in advance

15 REPLIES 15

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookes. 

If you still have problems then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

celena
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am in the same issue...can i get help?

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Good call on the start.ca @Luddite!

I have subscribed to them for the last 2 years at the condo and have 0 complaints.  Very good customer service as well.  

Sadly, at the family house, we are still stuck with Rogers .. but a rather nice 100Mbps down connection on promotional price.  

@jairolevi

As you said, no service can be perfect. There was no issue with self serve until now. It takes time to investigate the problem and to fix. You never know when it ll be fixed. So in this case, posting in announcement is not an option as it can get fixed within hours or it might be end user error or anything that they aren't sure of.

@jairolevi Considered Rogers for home internet but went with start.ca who offer cable or DSL. Only slightly cheaper but I have no TV service so it was "great" to abandon them.Smiley LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jairolevi
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi Mary,

Its not about paying service, at least not personally. I also pay Rogers for home internet, and I am not passionate about Rogers.

What makes PM different is Community and Openess. That is what makes me stick with you guys even if I could get cheaper service in other companies.

With a comunity like this one, the goal should not just to create paying customers but Raving Fans or Advocates.

All other cellphone companies have paying customers, but do they have Raving Fans ? Nope.

In my opinion, that is your tactical advantage 🙂

Thank you,

JL.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jairolevi

It's my pleasure! And thank you for the positive feedback, I enjoy helping whoever I can . 🙂

Our goal is to make and keep our customers happy, because in the end they (and you) pay for service that we provide.

I assure you that these issues are not going unnoticed.

Have a great one everybody! 🙂

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@jairolevi Ditto that! Robot Very Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jairolevi

Hello @Mary_M

I would kiss you if I wasn't married, and I would give you 10 Bravos if I could.

Thank you so much for that answer!

I am aware that issues in any company are always going to exist, and while I am a little bit frustrated at the issue, what frustrates me the most is the PM silence ( specially since PM is such an open company )

There are cheaper companies than PM, what makes me being a PM advocate is the responsiveness and open and honest approach to issues.  I would like to keep seeing that from PM in this community.

Once again, thank you very much for that answer! I owe you a beer.

( Thanks for being awesome too )

Thank you,

JL.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Not a problem @jairolevi

The issues that we are currently experiencing are being treated by our technical department.

Although there is a delay, they are working hard on fixing them but it takes some time before everything can be permanency rectified.

I am confident that, one by one, the issues on the back end will be taken care of. 

As @Jeremy_M has already mentioned, only a small fraction of our customers actually experience problems with the RAF, self-serve, plan changes and most of them don't experience these hiccups as we say.

Thank you for everyone's patience and understanding,

Cheers! 

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jairolevi

Hello @Mary_M

Thanks for replying back.

What about the issues that have been happening since Friday? 

What is going on?

Thanks again,

JL.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jairolevi

Actually, the issue was that the self-serve account was not created.

I had to manually make some adjustments to the account and that cleared the error.

The issue was resolved 🙂

Cheers!

jairolevi

Hello @NDesai

If this is a known issue, maybe a post in the "Anouncements" section would help.

It is happening since friday!

Maybe @Mary_M or @Jeremy_M could add a quick post in the "Anouncements" about this ?

Bonus points:  If you can also let us know what is going on with the referrals that would be great!

Thank you,

JL

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Tritiumdotca

I am sorry to hear that your wife has been unable to access her self-serve account.

This is a known issue, but I can definitely help you with this situation 🙂

Please send me her phone number via private message and I will take a look at her account

Thanks!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to hear that you're having issue with self serve. It is known issue and I am sure they are working on it to fix.

PM staff member will take a look into your account and help you open self serve account. @Shazia_K @Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.